Hi guys
I wondered that baratworld is some what uneasy for some people
And now baratworld is more about blogging
So i thought to keep a name related to it
I thought of many names even in the mid night
then i asked for a name to my friend anirudh he said up2dateupdates
So i took that up2date and put it behind blogging
SO bloggingup2date
Soon i will get a custom domain
Here is the first logo of bloggingup2date:
I wondered that baratworld is some what uneasy for some people
And now baratworld is more about blogging
So i thought to keep a name related to it
I thought of many names even in the mid night
then i asked for a name to my friend anirudh he said up2dateupdates
So i took that up2date and put it behind blogging
SO bloggingup2date
Soon i will get a custom domain
Here is the first logo of bloggingup2date:

0 comments:
Post a Comment