Blogger Themes

Wednesday, 21 September 2011

Add an awesome chat widget for your blog

>

Hello

Today i will suggest a chat widget u will love

Mainly because of these reasons


  • U will be able to login with your facebook or twitter id

  • U can also type your status there

  • It will look like a professional chat like facebook


The features are very good so where is the picture?






















Looks nice the code please!




Only on





Comment,share and subscribe

Share on :

1 comments:

ratownik medyczny said...

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I?ll try to get the hang of it!

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright TechRio 2011 - Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger.com.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates and Theme4all