Blogger Themes

Thursday, 22 September 2011

>How to convert windows 7 to genune easily !!!

>

This is the easiest way in Windows 7/ Vista which I have ever come across to make it genune! This trick makes your Win 7 / Vista escape from the Windows Validation! I will tell you the trick first and then more info on this.

1. Go to the Start Menu and type 'regedit'

2. Expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE >> SOFTWARE >> Microsoft >> Windows

3. Then 'single-click' on 'CurrentVersion'

 

The rest of the article can be found on this site : Boltspur

So head on!

Bye

thanks for seeing my post
Share on :

2 comments:

Free Backlinks said...

Awesome Website. Join this Open Forum Today and Increase Your Website Traffic

ratownik medyczny said...

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I don't know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright TechRio 2011 - Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger.com.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates and Theme4all