Blogger Themes

Saturday, 17 December 2011

>One of google's greatest achievement we didn't see

>
hey guys
Google is a very popular or the search engine nowadays
I was reading history of google when I saw this
Google started a project called "metaplex"
http://www.google.com/onceuponatime/mentalplex/
for April fool's day 2000
Most of us (I mean like me ) Didn't see it
Go here and take a look at this
























Try this
Comment if it worked for u it said I shaked my head :)
Happy googling, newyear
Share on :

6 comments:

Bloggint Tips said...

>Nyc Trick! bro hope you continue for many more year to come!

Athul Jayaram said...

>cool :_)

Bharadwaj said...

>thanks for the comment athul :)

Himanshu Gohil said...

>I know this a April Fool Hoax!You know google is providing free internet via sewage!http://www.google.com/onceuponatime/tisp/ok then see:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google%27s_hoaxes

Bharadwaj said...

>@himanshu nice bud

sandeep kumar said...

>nice click Bharadwaj....keep it up good work man

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright TechRio 2011 - Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger.com.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates and Theme4all