Blogger Themes

Thursday, 5 January 2012

Hello world!

Hi everyone this is my first post.
I am already the founder and ceo of http://geekspot.in which is hosted in blogger.
I want to learn wordpress so I am hosting this site :).
Also visit geekspot.in .
Thanks for visiting.
And here is Aim of this site


To build confident, competent and compassionate TechHooks through value based quality blogs !
Here is our first logo


Bubye for now keep visiting!!! :)
Share on :

10 comments:

Mr WordPress said...

Hi, this is a comment.To delete a comment, just log in and view the post's comments. There you will have the option to edit or delete them.

Hari Narayan said...

Good Start !!!

Bharadwaj Giridhar said...

Thanks bro

Anirudh said...

Good Post

Bharadwaj Giridhar(BG007) said...

Awesome words man

Makayla said...

Hello this is amazing site! really cool and it will be a new inspirations for me

Bharadwaj Giridhar(BG007) said...

Thanks no has ever said that to me thanks a lot :)

ratownik medyczny said...

I?ll right away grab your rss feed as I can't find your email subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you've any? Kindly let me know so that I could subscribe. Thanks.

w32 blaster worm 2011 said...

I think other web-site proprietors should take this site as an model, very clean and great user friendly style and design, as well as the content. You're an expert in this topic!

Bharadwaj Giridhar(BG007) said...

Thanks for the comment

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright TechRio 2011 - Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger.com.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates and Theme4all