Blogger Themes

Monday, 16 January 2012

New forum site for plugins, themes started!

Hey guys

I wondered we are surfing lots and lots of forums everyday for plugins, tuts, etc..
Why not start my own!?
So I started my own forum !!! :)
The link is


http://geekxpot.in/forums


Hope you like it.
Soon I will add facebook connect so all can post easily
Register on my forum here:http://geekxpot.in/forums/register.php
Share your links there.
The main reason behind this is I can't post nulled links of plugins, themes etc.. here (as I don't want it to be a spamming area)
The first post I posted there is to download thesis v1.8.2 theme nulled!!!
So here is the link of the first post :http://geekxpot.in/forums/topic.php?id=2
Hope you like the forum
Please express what you think about it to my mail (barat007@rocketmail.com)
And thanks for watching :)
Share on :

4 comments:

Upper back pain relief said...

Useful content and awesome design you got here! I want to thank you for sharing your solutions and taking the time into the stuff you publish! Sublime work!

seo company said...

You will have to consider aspect inside an important challenge for one from all of the most beneficial blog sites for all of the net. I actually can suggest geekspot.in !

Aprender Ingles en Linea said...

You have a very well maintained and interesting blog. You can see that the articles contained therein is a high level. Anyway, this note is also very interesting. Develop further the project!

ratownik medyczny said...

Thank you for any other magnificent post. Where else may just anyone get that kind of info in such an ideal manner of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the search for such info.

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright TechRio 2011 - Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger.com.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates and Theme4all