Blogger Themes

Saturday, 3 March 2012

4 best games for android

hey guys,

As I bought a new android phone :) I am here to review some great android games

I thought of putting this as a video but as My camera's battery is low and I didn't post for many days, Here it is :)
1) Angry Birds Rio 



It is an awesome game which should be there in any android phone, I just can't stop playing these games during travel or to show off

that I have an Android phone :P.

I completed this game on my Mac, PC, Phone but I really just can't stop playing this game, I am an angry addict when I get angry I play

this game Just kidding!!!

Demo of this game :


Download this game on android market here

Here are some screen shots :








2) Cut the rope 



Cut the rope is an awesome game.

It was designed to show the power of HTML 5 in IE explorer.

So now it is android !!!! :)

It is a game where there is a frog like thing :P in the bottom and a candy is hanging with a rope. You have to cut the rope correctly  so

that the candy falls into the mouth of the frog :)

Demo of the game :


Here are some screen shots







Downlaod the game here : http://www.4shared.com/file/tmm_rx-N/cut_the_rope_v131.html
3) Fruit ninja 



This is the game I love to play all the time too.

There are 3 modes :

  1. Zen

  2. Classic

  3. Arcade ( I personally love this )


Here are some screen shots of the game :









View the demo here :


Download the game here 
4) PES 2012



It is a nice game I like to play this more after Fruit ninja

I like to play in top player mode

Here are some screen shots:









Demo of the game:



Download this game here

Hope you liked the post, took a lottttt of time to write this post so please leave your valuable comments and If the game or link is not working plz inform us :)

 
Share on :

11 comments:

Sun, Ann U. said...

Awesome games awesome review

Political Articles said...

Nice collection of games I bought an new droid now only :)

Bharadwaj Giridhar(BG007) said...

Thanks I will surely like

Bharadwaj Giridhar(BG007) said...

thx

Bharadwaj Giridhar(BG007) said...

thanks for the comment

Bharadwaj Giridhar(BG007) said...

thx for the comment
:) keep visiting

suer said...

I rattling thankful to find this internet site on bing, just what I was looking for :D too saved to my bookmarks.

best android downloads said...

Nice post also see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdToXcJOOX0

Zeth said...

Awesome post for bloggers

Mae Furay said...

Cars and Batteries is also a gud game for android check it out guys

Andrew Pelt said...

Awesome Games for android See my site please- http://www.unlimitedfblikes.com

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright TechRio 2011 - Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger.com.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates and Theme4all