Blogger Themes

Friday, 2 March 2012

Application not installed- Fix for android

Hey guys

Good news I got a phone!!! -Samsung Galaxy Y
So I started to download premium apps for free from the net :P and started to install them


Then Damn!!!!! An error showed up that "Application not installed


I was mad enough and then I figured the solution now :)
The problem is due to your
Memory card
Here is what you have to do
  • Unmount your memory card

  • Format your memory card

  • Remove from the phone

  • Restart your phone

  • And TADA !! your phone can install apps .
    And still if you have the prob try another memory card.
    If that doesn't work too don't worry I am there :)
    PLZ comment and I will try to find the solution.
    Happy androiding
    Share on :

    10 comments:

    Bharadwaj Giridhar(BG007) said...

    Thx

    Amaan said...

    Nice blog !luved the article

    Danilo Darocha said...

    Great post I also had the same problem I gave 2$s for this extra :( but anyway nice post :)

    basha said...

    i have galaxy note and i have no sim cards but after installation ,"application not installed"appear.

    Bharadwaj Giridhar(BG007) said...

    Maybe did you see whether the apk file is correct becoz' I could not run angry birds space on mine with the same problem but other apps are working

    basha said...

    yeah i can't install some live wallpapers and medical apk but i can install others
    how can i fix this
    i want to install medical apk
    thank u for ur help!

    Unknown said...

    not work

    Unknown said...

    I think that you should download apps and games only from play store and not from your pc and another phones. because every app and game has its own resolution.....some of which may not work on low end android devices such as galaxy y.thank you!

    Ali Awan said...

    nice blog
    medical apks

    Jamish said...

    spotify Info APK

    Post a Comment

     
    © Copyright TechRio 2011 - Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger.com.
    Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates and Theme4all