Blogger Themes

Monday, 19 March 2012

Winner announced for the Adwords coupon!!!!

Hey guys

Guess what this is the 200th post of my blog and I am announcing the winner :


Mohammed Shirajuddin


He did a lot of shares and lots more !!!!

He scored 930/ 1000 !!!

Of course my best buddy anirudh karthik got a mark of 960 /1000 but What to do ani its random :(

And you folks who had participated Never get dissapointed I am sure I will giveaway more things soon which will be more useful for you  :)

Until then Stay tuned folks!!!!!!!

 
Share on :

2 comments:

Anirudh said...

hmm .. .Random !! Ok Let it Be. I scored the top . but ..... Anyway .. Congrats Mohammed Shirajuddin . Thanks for the Giveaway Bharadwaj

Bharadwaj Giridhar(BG007) said...

Sorry man hope you will win next time :(

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright TechRio 2011 - Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger.com.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates and Theme4all