Blogger Themes

Thursday, 15 March 2012

How to change and install themes in android without rooting

Hello everyone, Everyone had moved from the world of symbian phones to android.



As I said already I bought an android - Samsung galaxy Y :)

So I wondered If there was any chance I could make it look like an iphone ( I did it Next post on that :) )

So It is by not Rooting Your Phone

Many Themes come only by rooting

But You don't do so Here is why
When you root your phone, You loose your warranty and sometimes your phone may get damaged

Here is how to install without rooting:

You need to install these

  • Go launcher EGO Launcher EXX


 

  • A Go launcher APK Theme file


First download Go launcher EX in the android market here

Then search any theme on the internet with Golauncher theme in the back

For example if you want an Iphone theme Search Google for Iphone go launcher theme.
Disadvantage

The one and only disadvantage of Launcher themes that they consume the battery a lot!

Thanks for seeing and happy droiding
Share on :

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Your contents are too simple to read and easy to understand.
rooting android tablet

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright TechRio 2011 - Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger.com.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates and Theme4all