Blogger Themes

Thursday, 15 March 2012

How to make your android look like an Iphone

As I said already I will be posting one post on How to make your android look like an Iphone, Well here it is



Android is cheap rather than Iphone but what to do an android is what we've got then make it look so !!!!

Here is what you've got to do

There are 2 methods to make it to look like an iphone.


  • 1st method by rooting and installing a MIUI Iphone theme .

  • 2nd method by installing a  launcher file.


Method 1: Rooting and installing a MIUI theme

Here is the demo of the rom:

Advantages :

  • All look just like Iphone

  • Fast and smooth


Disadvantages

  • No guarantee  by me or anyone it may corrupt your phone


I don't know and don't want to know anything about rooting

So Here is the link for MIUI Iphone theme: http://miuiandroid.com/community/threads/theme-ultimate-iphone-theme-21-10-revolution-7-0.2618/

Note: I again say I am not responsible for anything goes wrong in this method

Method 2: Installing the theme which is a launcher file:

This method is very easy and I use it too

Advantages :

  • Nice theme with no harm to phone in anyways


Disadvantages

  • No nice icons

  • Battery consuming

  • Just a theme not so nice like Iphone


Just download this APK file to get this theme : http://www.mediafire.com/?ws6yn3ft3xe33o6

And to add more effects download Iphone locker to make it somewhat realistic

Download this file (Iphone locker) http://www.mediafire.com/?fwtrufejmbvu5w1

that's all folks!!!!!

 
Share on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright TechRio 2011 - Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger.com.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates and Theme4all