Howz blogging??? Fine huh ? then what about earning ??? hmm Well if its dull let me give you some tips.
First of all I am not a great blogger and earning more than 10$s per day But I can give you some tips which can be useful to you :)
1) Place it correctly
This is the one of the most mistakes newbies make while starting- They want to earn more so they place it every where
Which is wrong!!!!! Place it in a way that your readers don't get bored by skipping ads
In blogger there is no problem but in wordpress don't make it simple- I mean don't do it by coding do it by using plugins like
- Ad injection
- Quick adsense
- And by using text link ads which comes in quick adsense itself :)
2) Use it in feeds
Use adsense for feeds and your subscribers will get ads even when they receive mail :)
But also be careful- Don't overuse and you may get banned :(
3) Blog, Blog, and Blog alone!!!
Well these tips may seem to be awkward but It really works.
I use to surf how to earn more a lot in google.
All give tips like this and I think its not effective but you must try them and it worked for me.
According to my strategy which all regret Post as much as you can In one day all say If you have posts save it in drafts
I don't know whether its good or bad Let me give you an example how I say this tip
Usually I don't cross more than .77$ per day but in one day I posted 2 articles at night ( How to change themes in android and How to
Make your android look like Iphone) You won't beleive Touch wood Touch steel I got 9.32$. So let me know whats your opinion :) .
4) Put a simple theme
This is also one of the important things you have to consider when you are using adsense.
Here are some suggestions for blogger and wordpress :
Blogger:
- Zoom magazine premium
- Borneo books
- News child theme converted to blogger.
Wordpress
- Freshlife
- Dailylife
- Mashlife
- Thesis (If you want it just email me )
- Mystique
5 ) Post with more words :
Posting with more words also work for more revenue.
Do you know that Google places ads with keywords on your posts so a simple formulae does the work :
More words= More money
Note: A post more than 500 words is the best according to me : ) so please spare time for blogging.
6) Put images too
The Images you put also entertains people to see your posts by which you can make more money !!!.
It makes people to stay more in your blog.
So your bounce rate becomes less and your alexa becomes less which ultimately leads more traffic to you :) .
And maybe if your lucky you will get more page rank too.
7) Sharing your links
Sharing your links drives more traffic to you.
Spamming is different from sharing so If you give an intro about the post first and then when you post the link all are eager to see it.
Sharing your links maybe in places like:
- Facebook groups
- Digg
- Bloggers.com
- Blorner.com
- Pin interest.
8) Making use of the plugins
You can make use of your plugins correctly to increase your revenue too.
Here are some plugins you must have for wordpress :
- All in one Seo (free)
- Popup domination (premium but get it free here)
- nrelate for showing related posts
- Facebook comments
- Commentluv
- WP- Great Box
- WP Paginate.
Here are some plugins for blogger:
- Good use of meta tags
- All in seo (visit exeideas.com for getting it)
- Related posts (surf to get it)
- WP paginate (surf to get it )
- Mashable subscribe widget (surf to get it )
- Facebook like popup v2(surf to get it )
9) Making your facebook page
Making a page is also good for seo.
If you can you may install ads on it I don't know how but few people are doing it !
10) Facebook tabs
This is also a good one to increase your readers so obviously they see your site
Here is how to create it I don't know anything about this so see it here :
http://www.allfacebook.com/facebook-landing-page-2011-03
Hope you liked the post and this is the longest post of geekspot with more than 750 words and also the 199th post of Geekspot so keep visting keep gaining Please drop your comments I took more than half an hour to type this- A valuable post for all newbies to increase the revenue of their blog Which is very useful. :)
3 comments:
Thanks for the comment
whoa ! I have never read a post in your site . great post . thanks for the post .
thx man
Post a Comment